It’s Hip-Hop Week People. Fo’rizzle, Or Something Like That.
There’s been tons going down this last while in our city of Durban and there’s no sign of the action slowing down.
You can check all upcoming events on our Facebook gig guide but this week we want to dedicate some zero31 blog love to all the Hip Hop stuff going down. Basically, starting tonight, there are daily gigs running ’till Saturday around the city under the Durban HipHop All Elements Jam banner. Most of these jols have free entry ek se. Check it:
- Tonight: Hip Hop Education SA presents a Film Screening at Unit 11 – 6pm & 8pm – Price: Free
- Wednesday 3rd August: Slaghuis King of Street Rap, Unit 11 – 8pm – Price: Free
- Thurs 4th: Hip Hop Education SA presents a Film Screening at Unit 11 – 6pm & 8pm – Price: Free
- Fri 5th: Cipher at The Terminal – 1pm
- Fri 5th: Dance Workshops in association with STRCRD, UBUNTU and Hybrid Crew at Unit 11 – 12pm & 2pm – Price: Free
- Fri 5th: Classics Party with The Chief Rockers at Unit 11 – 9pm – Price: R40
- Sat 6th: Life Check All Elements Battle 2011, Currie’s Fountain – Battles commence at 11am: MC/BBoy/Graf/DJ/BeatBox/Production/Krump – Price: Free
Big up to my man Ewok for being so stoked on this that it moved through the air and into my blogging soul.
Have fun fans. If you’re not into Hip Hop, or you’re only into one type of genre, this is the weak to broaden those horizons.. Dang I love this city!
All my street-style love,